Okay so I've been intrigued with cloning (no, not the cloning of the Dolly the Sheep or the Raelian variety), but the photographic cloning. I thought I'd try my hand at it, and grabbed the two family members who weren't fussy (that'd be Alison and Hank in case you were wondering) and subjected them to be my first victims. It was kind of tricky, but certainly a lot of fun. You can view my first attempt here.
I also have a new series of cards (soon to be uploaded). I was rifling through my photos on iPhoto, and found some interesting backdrops for some of my illustrations. This one I kinda cheated because I recycled one of my older illos, but I thought it was perfect for the NYC scene (taken when I met up with the girls!). Here, take a peek:
**** And dear Joyce tagged me with a meme!
Here is how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Hmmm, let's see. Okay, here goes:
• Although I write with my right hand, I do everything else with my left (cutting, steering, brushing hair etc).
• I had what doctors refer to as a "silent labor" -- which means that I didn't feel my contractions.
• Don't believe me? Well you can catch my first labor on national t.v.! Yep, my husband and I were on a popular t.v. show that chronicled the birth of Alison. Cool, eh?
• In high school, I had a good friend named Alison Leslie. Quite a pal for me, Leslie Alison.
• I've been the same height (5' 5") since I was 13. I used to be the tallest in my group of friends, and now I'm just an average gal!
• I've sold many things on eBay, including: two sofa sets, a dining room table, old ski boots, and my car.
• I never was a fan of chocolate until I became pregnant with Alison. Oh, I also used to hate the color pink. . . until I had Alison. Weird.